Blog Post #4 and Self Assessment


Anahla Woodbine

1101 English 

9/4/2020


Do you feel your blog meets all the rubric criteria? If not, then what areas need work? I feel as sometimes my blogs can meet the rubric criteria but I tend to get off topic very easily. Which aspects of writing assignments on a blog confuse or create stress for you? The assignment on the blog that was most confusing was the  Race and Politics the only reason why because its a topic I had to learn on my own. Are you putting your best efforts into assignments and blog writing? I am putting my best effort into my assignment and blogs. Or,  do you procrastinate and then have trouble completing your work? I do not have a hard time completing my work. Do you review and revise your blog posts for grammar, mechanics, and readability? yes, I do have to review my blog for grammar. Writing on a blog can be risky since the blog is public and will be seen by others. How do you feel about other students reading your blog and peer-reviewing?  (it's okay to feel uncomfortable - that's normal). Since people can see my blog post and my fellow classmates I feel somewhat comfortable but also at the same time uncomfortable. They can help me with what I need to work on as they read my blogs what I can fix. always good to get other people to view to see how they think and to open our minds more. What would you like for us to discuss in class to help you improve your blog writing? I would like for us to discuss on how to use different words to help improve our blogs, also how to not get off-topic and have a strong paragraph. What have you learned about blogs that you did not know before? I have learned about blogs is that they can inspire a lot of people also you can influence a lot of people. blocks can help us know their knowledge from one another. blogs help us see how others think and how they view things so we can get a different perspective. from today in the past blogs have come a long way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #6

blog post #9

Blog Post #8 - Music