All about me





Hello my name is Anahla Woodbine and i am passionate about animals. My love for all types of animals has been the day I was born. Since I was little it didn't matter what type of animals I was around I always wanted to take care of them and love them. Growing up I had a few different kinds of animals, I had 12 mice, sugar glider,3 dogs, and an aquarium for my fishes. I love animals because they are kind and gentle they never mean any harm. when we get a pet it's like that pet becomes our other half for life, we create abound with them that can never be taken away. In a way, they help us with a lot that we don't even realize. Animals are the reason I want to become a veterinarian because helping them like they help us is the one thing I dream about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #6

blog post #9

Blog Post #8 - Music